Monday, April 19, 2010

why blog, why now??

Ok. I have to admit that I never really got the blogging thing until recently. When some of my beloved customers asked me last year to start a blog, I thought "WHY, only people with big egos or a desperate need for friends have a blog" This assumption was based on the 3 blogs I had actually read. So I started reading more blogs to see what the hype was about. Surely I was missing something. I WAS...inspiration, support, love, enthusiasm, and vulnerability. These wonderful virtues were being displayed and shared in many of the blogs i found and have grown to love. I am blogging in hopes that I can offer these same things to a reader. Not because I am particularly good at writing or spelling (thank God for spell check), but because i would like to share something with you. open your heart and what will you find... love or hate? open your mind and what do you think... open or closed? open your eyes and what will you see... possibilities or impossibilities? open you arms and what will you embrace... yourself or somebody else?

1 comment:

  1. i was not big on blogging when i started mine but have slowly found those same things among blogs of my fellow artisans and crafters...inspiration, support, empathy, beauty, and so many GOOD things. i love that i can be a part of building that kind of community!

    ReplyDelete