Monday, July 26, 2010

Dare to LOVE Monday

"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that is
nothing no more truly artistic than to love people."
Vincent Van Gogh
*******************************
No guest artist today, but this quote really hit home with me today.
Some people are just not easy to love, so you have to get creative with it!
Do the hard thing and love them anyway.
HE did.
I look forward to catching up with you on your blogs this week. It was a great vacation but there is no place like home and it feels good to be back.
I hope you have a love-filled week!

3 comments:

  1. I love this quote! It is difficult to maintain some relationships- but I love this perspective. Make it work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dare to love! I try to love everyone. At least, show them grace.

    http://mysavior-myheartandwelcometoit.blogspot.com/

    Sue

    ReplyDelete